Ruth decided to tag us today. Guess she figured we don't post enough.: ) Pet and I are good sports so we are hopping on the meme tagging train. We're taking a few of our writing friends with us. Aren't they lucky. : )
The rules of this meme are simple:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Six unimportant things about Pet are:
1. My most hateful household task is folding Queen sized sheets fresh from the dryer. By the time I get finished they look unwashed.
2. During gardening season I have long conversations with my plants and apologize to weeds for pulling them.
3. Though I love going up high in tall buildings I am terrified to climb ladders, even have a problem with step stools.
4. I detest waiting in lines and will do anything to avoid them.
5. My favorite snack is olives, all kinds and shapes.
6. Although I have a blog and a web page, I don't know how to do either. Ruth does the web page and Karen does the blog.
Six unimportant things about Karen are:
1. My left foot is a tad smaller than my right.
2. I've always had long hair except the year my mother decided to give me a bowl cut.
3. I do almost everything with my right hand except write. So I'm left handed. : )
4. I'm an HGTV addict.
5. Picking a favorite color is almost impossible because I'm an artist.
6. Baking is my way of relaxing.
We're tagging some budding authors who have new books out or who will have them coming out soon and a bonus author who has a fantastic blog about her day job: